Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Raymarine ST4000 calibration

I have a ST4000 tiller pilot which came with a recently purchased
yacht.
The compass reading is wildly out, and I wanted to calibrate the unit.
However, I cannot start the calibration process. Pressing and holding
'standby' does not enter calibration mode, and after 10 seconds of
pressing 'standby', the unit displays 'P12'.
I have checked that calibration has not been locked out.
Has anyone else come across this problem. In all other respects the
unit works well holding course, etc.
Thanks, Al