posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default nmea

Hi.

I am looking for the semantics of the various fields of the following nmea
sentences*:
- PBGTTBS (Brooks proprietary)
- PNKE,01 and PNKE,03 (NKE proprietary).

These sentences carry comparisons between the current behaviour of the boat
and the theoretical one stored in a reference polar. Does anyone know about
them?

I would be grateful for any clue you might give me.

Nmea /dsc speckfisher Electronics 54 January 15th 07 02:32 PM
Maretron SSC200 - NMEA 2000® / NMEA 0183 Solid State Compass b393capt Electronics 0 January 10th 07 03:04 PM
Speaking of NMEA, is there a NMEA alarm monitor? Glenn Ashmore Electronics 46 July 22nd 05 01:41 PM
NMEA 183 V3.1 Pascal Goncalves Electronics 24 March 1st 05 06:10 AM
Why nmea ? Tell TALE Electronics 0 August 2nd 03 08:05 PM