posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Coastal Explorer (Rose Point)

It's seems Coastal Explorer by Rose Point has gone away. I've not seen
them at the boat show, the web site hasn't be update since March 2007
and the product is also a years old. I've send e-mail, but no reply. I
called, but get I message.

The last info I heard they were working an I new(?) products, available
in OCT. 07, then Nov. 07 now 'next years'.

O well ....

I've been using the Capn, til Maptech bought the out, then cancel the
product, now bringing it back...

Hanz

Hanz Schmidt wrote:
It's seems Coastal Explorer by Rose Point has gone away. I've not seen
them at the boat show, the web site hasn't be update since March 2007
and the product is also a years old. I've send e-mail, but no reply. I
called, but get I message.

The last info I heard they were working an I new(?) products, available
in OCT. 07, then Nov. 07 now 'next years'.

O well ....

I've been using the Capn, til Maptech bought the out, then cancel the
product, now bringing it back...

Hanz

Maptech bought their program from CN so they are nearly identical.

Coastal charts pete Cruising 5 June 26th 07 08:36 PM
Coastal Surge basskisser General 0 August 31st 06 02:22 PM
Maptech Pro vs Coastal explorer Gordon Electronics 0 January 15th 06 04:50 AM
Coastal cleanup [email protected] General 1 September 18th 05 07:28 PM
buoy versus point-to-point racing Dave General 5 June 20th 04 04:29 PM