BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Coastal Explorer (Rose Point) (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/89297-coastal-explorer-rose-point.html)

Hanz Schmidt December 28th 07 01:38 PM

Coastal Explorer (Rose Point)

It's seems Coastal Explorer by Rose Point has gone away. I've not seen
them at the boat show, the web site hasn't be update since March 2007
and the product is also a years old. I've send e-mail, but no reply. I
called, but get I message.

The last info I heard they were working an I new(?) products, available
in OCT. 07, then Nov. 07 now 'next years'.

O well ....

I've been using the Capn, til Maptech bought the out, then cancel the
product, now bringing it back...

Hanz

Gordon December 29th 07 02:50 AM

Hanz Schmidt wrote:
It's seems Coastal Explorer by Rose Point has gone away. I've not seen
them at the boat show, the web site hasn't be update since March 2007
and the product is also a years old. I've send e-mail, but no reply. I
called, but get I message.

The last info I heard they were working an I new(?) products, available
in OCT. 07, then Nov. 07 now 'next years'.

O well ....

I've been using the Capn, til Maptech bought the out, then cancel the
product, now bringing it back...

Hanz

Maptech bought their program from CN so they are nearly identical.