posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Set Twin Disk Idle

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do this?

Thanks,

Dave

posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:33:51 GMT, "Dave Isherwood"
wrote:

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do this?

Have you tried calling Twin Disc for technical assistance?

http://www.twindisc.com/Home/Corp.aspx

1328 Racine Street
Racine, Wisconsin 53403 USA

PHONE (262) 638-4000
FAX (262) 638-4481

I needed some information a few weeks ago on a marine gear they made
in 1981. I called them up, gave them the serial number and had the
information in minutes.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Thanks - Yes I finally called them and emailed me a detailed manual.
However, as is everything on a boat - just another entry on the ToDo list!

Dave

news
wrote:

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do
this?

Have you tried calling Twin Disc for technical assistance?

http://www.twindisc.com/Home/Corp.aspx

1328 Racine Street
Racine, Wisconsin 53403 USA

PHONE (262) 638-4000
FAX (262) 638-4481

I needed some information a few weeks ago on a marine gear they made
in 1981. I called them up, gave them the serial number and had the
information in minutes.

Twin Disk Transmission... Dave Isherwood Cruising 2 August 27th 07 08:49 AM
Idle [email protected] General 2 July 10th 06 02:12 PM
Idle problem raa General 1 June 5th 06 02:54 PM
Omc 350 Won't Run Above Idle Gepetto Boat Building 5 June 24th 05 12:44 PM
Rough idle lybarra General 2 June 6th 04 06:22 PM