BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Set Twin Disk Idle (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/87310-set-twin-disk-idle.html)

Dave Isherwood October 22nd 07 12:33 AM

Set Twin Disk Idle

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do this?

Thanks,

Dave

Wayne.B November 22nd 07 03:15 AM

Set Twin Disk Idle

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:33:51 GMT, "Dave Isherwood"
wrote:

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do this?

Have you tried calling Twin Disc for technical assistance?

http://www.twindisc.com/Home/Corp.aspx

1328 Racine Street
Racine, Wisconsin 53403 USA

PHONE (262) 638-4000
FAX (262) 638-4481

I needed some information a few weeks ago on a marine gear they made
in 1981. I called them up, gave them the serial number and had the
information in minutes.

Dave Isherwood November 22nd 07 05:04 PM

Set Twin Disk Idle

Thanks - Yes I finally called them and emailed me a detailed manual.
However, as is everything on a boat - just another entry on the ToDo list!

Dave