Default Twin Disk Transmission...

I've got a Carver 530 with twin Cummin and a Twin Disk transmission throttle
unit. This generally works fine except that I had a damaged S/B throttle
cable replaces in May. Configuration is certainly workable in the short
term. However, I'd like to find somebody on the Atlantic cost who could
correct the configuration. Anybody know of somebody the could help?

Dave

"Dave Isherwood" wrote in
:

I've got a Carver 530 with twin Cummin and a Twin Disk transmission
throttle unit. This generally works fine except that I had a damaged
S/B throttle cable replaces in May. Configuration is certainly
workable in the short term. However, I'd like to find somebody on the
Atlantic cost who could correct the configuration. Anybody know of
somebody the could help?

Dave

http://marine.cummins.com/

Dave, as the Cummins Marine diesels are made right here in Charleston,
SC, and I know a lot of people who work for them that are really great
people, give them a call, directly, and ask someone, there.
Our phone book tells us to call Charleston Management Services for
Cummins Engines at 843-745-1300 but there's another number for Cummins,
Inc., at 843-695-2181 at the factory's address on Commerce Parkway in
North Charleston, about 4 miles from my house. Looks like they don't
want anyone calling from the webpage, as is usual with large corporations
who think their dealers should be the ones to have to talk to you.

If you were in Charleston, dis be da place for great Cummins
service....only 6 miles from the factory...(c;
1. SUPERIOR DIESEL INC.
6881 BULLDOG DRIVE, N. CHARLESTON, SC 29406, United States

Phone843) 553-8331
Fax843) 569-5984
B3.9/4.5/5.9, C8.3, ISB, ISB CM850, ISM CM870, ISX CM870, L10
(MECH/ELECT), M11 (MECH/ELECT), N14 (MECH/ELECT), QSK19, QSM11 Sales
Hours:

PARTS
07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY

SERVICE
07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY

Superior is a huge diesel shop for both recreational and commercial
marine service that's been doing business for decades. Talk is cheap.
Give them a call and they may be able to help you do what your looking
for.

The other large Cummins place in town is Cummins Atlantic at 843-851-
9819, but I'm not familiar with them like Superior Diesel who does most
of the diesel work on our docks.

Larry

Hope this helps you....(c;

Thanks I'll post outcome once I have one.

Dave
"Larry" wrote in message
"Dave Isherwood" wrote in
:

[...]

Power Commander on a Twin Disc Transmission Dave Isherwood Cruising 0 August 4th 07 01:02 AM
WTB paragon p31-r transmission in Dallas AJ Marketplace 0 March 1st 07 12:03 AM
Paragon transmission AJ General 3 July 13th 06 02:41 PM
Help! Has my Yanmar transmission been destroyed? Ken ASA 21 June 22nd 06 12:10 AM
Transmission shifting David Meade General 1 September 19th 03 12:06 PM