AJ

Default Paragon transmission

Hello All,

I'm trying to find a manual for a Paragon P31 transmission. Anybody have any
ideas or maybe a copy? All help appreciated

Thanks,
aj9997 at yahoo dot com

There's a guy that runs paragon transmission reprints on cd, through
Ebay, all the time.

discs, seem to go for 6-9 bucks.

you might write him and see if he has one for specificallyf or the
P-31.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ultralight-Gear

AJ wrote:
Hello All,
I'm trying to find a manual for a Paragon P31 transmission. Anybody have
any ideas or maybe a copy? All help appreciated
Thanks,

Try "Earl, the Pearl" at:
Marine Sales & Repair
30134 S. River Rd.