posted to rec.boats.electronics
Dave Isherwood Dave Isherwood is offline

Default Set Twin Disk Idle

Thanks - Yes I finally called them and emailed me a detailed manual.
However, as is everything on a boat - just another entry on the ToDo list!

Dave

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:33:51 GMT, "Dave Isherwood"
wrote:

I have a Twin Disk PowerCommander EC200 and need to reset the idle levels.
Can anybody tell me where I can get a manual or let me know how to do
this?

Have you tried calling Twin Disc for technical assistance?

http://www.twindisc.com/Home/Corp.aspx

1328 Racine Street
Racine, Wisconsin 53403 USA

PHONE (262) 638-4000
FAX (262) 638-4481

I needed some information a few weeks ago on a marine gear they made
in 1981. I called them up, gave them the serial number and had the
information in minutes.