Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default raymarine auto pilot

I have a raymarine auto pilot where the compass either has 'no data' or will
just simply show the wrong data. I understand the reason could be a metalic
object near by. So I know where to look, how far from the compass should
there be no metalic objects? Does the compass only read in the direction
immediatly ahead or is it all around or does it just pick up north, hope
someone can help. Mark