posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default A free cruising guide site on line

I found an online cruising guide site the other night that is free and
has an interesting approach to boating. The site is at
http://www.myboatersguide.com. It looks like the site is just getting
started, but the site has a lot of good anchorages and stuff, I liked
the way they tie to google earth so I can fly my route...

caper58 wrote:
I found an online cruising guide site.................

In almost all cases this is standard for:
PPPPPPPPlease look at my commercial site PPPPPPPlease.
How stupid do you think people are??
Go fly a kite with your link.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

I am new to this stuff, I was just wanting to contribute... sorry
Sjouke Burry wrote:
caper58 wrote:
I found an online cruising guide site.................

In almost all cases this is standard for:
PPPPPPPPlease look at my commercial site PPPPPPPlease.
How stupid do you think people are??
Go fly a kite with your link.

Free Worldwide Online Cruising Guides CaptainWiki Cruising 0 November 12th 06 01:35 AM
Interactive Cruising Guide Peter Cruising 3 November 6th 06 04:55 PM
Online Cruising Guide Rob Cruising 0 February 16th 05 09:49 PM
Call to All Boaters- Help Write Our Online Cruising Guide! Swizzle General 16 February 8th 05 03:24 PM
Call To All Cruisers - Help Write Our Cruising Guide! Rob Cruising 11 February 7th 05 05:56 AM