BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   A free cruising guide site on line (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/75982-free-cruising-guide-site-line.html)

caper58 November 18th 06 06:42 PM

A free cruising guide site on line

I found an online cruising guide site the other night that is free and
has an interesting approach to boating. The site is at
http://www.myboatersguide.com. It looks like the site is just getting
started, but the site has a lot of good anchorages and stuff, I liked
the way they tie to google earth so I can fly my route...

Sjouke Burry November 18th 06 10:05 PM

caper58 wrote:
I found an online cruising guide site.................

In almost all cases this is standard for:
PPPPPPPPlease look at my commercial site PPPPPPPlease.
How stupid do you think people are??
Go fly a kite with your link.