posted to rec.boats.electronics
John Helgerson

Default Garmin map problem

My Garmin 236 is set to have the map course of the boat at the top. I used
to have it set to have north at the top. Since changing, the Garmin map
seems to refresh every few seconds even if the waypoint is ten miles away
and the map adjusted out to show the entire ten miles. This causes the route
track to jump around too much. Is there a way to stop it from refreshing so
often?

Thanks,

John

Help with boat problem AllStar Entertainment Electronics 2 June 26th 06 11:47 PM
Problem with my 1978 Sea Star 165hp Mercruiser Starting Problem smoothz1977 Boat Building 3 June 21st 06 07:04 PM
Speedometer advice & starting problem oelf92 General 5 June 17th 06 03:11 AM
GArmin 498 Problem Scott Electronics 1 June 13th 06 12:19 PM
Garmin Problems, Anyone Else Got em? DownTime General 4 April 10th 06 04:33 PM