posted to rec.boats.electronics
Pascal

Default Any New about the AIS support on Raymarine Ploters?

I heard that Raymarine is announcing the AIS support on C/E series
charploters. Anybody know any details about this announce wich would be
released in the Miami Boat Show feb/2006.?

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Meindert Sprang

"Pascal" wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard that Raymarine is announcing the AIS support on C/E series
charploters. Anybody know any details about this announce wich would be
released in the Miami Boat Show feb/2006.?

I was told by a Raymarine contact that they had two months to implement it,
and this was in January. So the Miami Boatshow seems a bit hard pressed to
me.....

Meindert

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Kees Verruijt

Meindert Sprang wrote:
"Pascal" wrote in message
oups.com...

I heard that Raymarine is announcing the AIS support on C/E series
charploters. Anybody know any details about this announce wich would be
released in the Miami Boat Show feb/2006.?

I was told by a Raymarine contact that they had two months to implement it,
and this was in January. So the Miami Boatshow seems a bit hard pressed to
me.....

Meindert

Maybe for actually showing the software update in action, but
_announcing_ it should be no problem :-)

--
Kees
posted to rec.boats.electronics
Kees Verruijt

Kees Verruijt wrote:
Meindert Sprang wrote:

"Pascal" wrote in message
oups.com...

I heard that Raymarine is announcing the AIS support on C/E series
charploters. Anybody know any details about this announce wich would be
released in the Miami Boat Show feb/2006.?

I was told by a Raymarine contact that they had two months to
implement it,
and this was in January. So the Miami Boatshow seems a bit hard
pressed to
me.....

Meindert

Maybe for actually showing the software update in action, but
_announcing_ it should be no problem :-)

Yup, on the Raymarine insider page
http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/D...n=45&page=1306

there is now a blurb stating that they're extending C/E series with AIS
(amongst other new features) and that there will be a software update on
their website shortly...

--
Kees

Support the Danish! Dan J.S. General 86 February 13th 06 02:46 PM
Not all offshore tech support sux JR North General 0 February 6th 06 09:01 PM
Raymarine self compatibility Daniel Electronics 28 February 6th 06 01:13 AM
Hello! question: raymarine st40 or navman 3100 [email protected] Electronics 5 December 21st 05 06:01 PM