posted to rec.boats.electronics
Kees Verruijt

Default Any New about the AIS support on Raymarine Ploters?

Kees Verruijt wrote:
Meindert Sprang wrote:

"Pascal" wrote in message
oups.com...

I heard that Raymarine is announcing the AIS support on C/E series
charploters. Anybody know any details about this announce wich would be
released in the Miami Boat Show feb/2006.?

I was told by a Raymarine contact that they had two months to
implement it,
and this was in January. So the Miami Boatshow seems a bit hard
pressed to
me.....

Meindert

Maybe for actually showing the software update in action, but
_announcing_ it should be no problem :-)

Yup, on the Raymarine insider page
http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/D...n=45&page=1306

there is now a blurb stating that they're extending C/E series with AIS
(amongst other new features) and that there will be a software update on
their website shortly...

--
Kees