GK User

For my part there is a much more economical way and device sold at many
boating stores that utilizes suction cups and a mirror to put on the back
of the vehicle to allow the drive to see the same thing without the video
camera.

On 7/24/05 3:34 PM, in article ,
"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote:

I posted some questions a few months ago regarding the struggles some folks
have in hitching their RVs/boats to their vehicles. You were all very kind in
your feedback and helped me refine our new product a great deal.

I wanted to write and say thank you to you all and let you know the Hitch Aid
website is now up and running. If you have a minute please check it out at
www.hitchaid.com http://www.hitchaid.com and let me know what you think.

Thank you all again,

Curtis Thompson

Hitch Aid CURTIS THOMPSON General 18 July 26th 05 10:20 PM
WANTED: 97 blazer s-10 class III hitch [email protected] General 3 May 10th 05 03:33 PM
Hitch inversion theory Ad absurdum per aspera General 33 January 20th 05 03:30 AM
Advice on front-mounted hitch Sandy General 2 July 5th 04 04:10 PM
Trailer Hitch Questions Wayne.B General 12 August 26th 03 01:43 AM