Louis News

Default Dual battery system

Hi

I hope this is the right newsgroup. Can anyone help me with schematics or
plans for building a dual battery system for a 12v refrigerator running from
a car and the battery system?

You can mail me at

Thanks

Rheilly Phoull

"Louis News" wrote in message
Hi

I hope this is the right newsgroup. Can anyone help me with schematics or
plans for building a dual battery system for a 12v refrigerator running

from
a car and the battery system?

You can mail me at

Thanks

Google is your friend, don't expect others to do your research on such a
basic and common subject !!

--
Regards ........... Rheilly Phoull

Matt Lang

"Rheilly Phoull" wrote in message ...
"Louis News" wrote in message
Hi

I hope this is the right newsgroup. Can anyone help me with schematics or
plans for building a dual battery system for a 12v refrigerator running

from
a car and the battery system?

You can mail me at

Thanks

Google is your friend, don't expect others to do your research on such a
basic and common subject !!

I would like to add a few questions where google couldnt help:

Assume 2 battery setup:

1. Assume one battery is full, one empty. Can you just connect them
(via switch) and charge them? Will they end up both full or one full
and the other dead?

2. Can you use different capacity for a dual setup?

Matt

Removing battery David General 0 July 31st 04 04:28 PM
OT- Ode to Immigration Harry Krause General 83 July 27th 04 06:37 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
Deep cycle batteries - miscellaneous advice? Ric Electronics 15 December 29th 03 10:20 AM