Default WTB: 11" X 8" Electrical panel

I have a J/35 that has a DC electrical panel that that has 13 switches
that is full. I've added a masthead tri-color and anchor light so now
I need to add 2 more breakers. The current panel has a analog DC volt
meter and 4 breakers on the right and 9 breakers on the left. I do
not need the DC volt meter, as I have a Heart interface. I'd like to
find a replacement panel that would have 9 x 9 breakers. The curent
panel is 8" x 11" inches and is made by Bass Products, Salem MA. Are
there any sources for a basic panel that would fit in this space?

Thanks...

Drew

Rusty O

Blue Sea has a whole new series of electrical panels in different sizes..

http://www.bluesea.com/

Rusty O

Glenn Ashmore

Peter Bennett wrote:

You can get custom aluminium panels made fairly inexpensively to your
own design at http://www.frontpanelexpress.com - but they only do the
aluminium panel - it's up to you to do the wiring and any additional
metalwork...

I seconf the recomendation for Frontpanelexpress. They made my
watermaker control and fuel management panels. Very professional
looking. You can even indent around openings so that those back lit
stick on labels are flush with the front surface.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com