Default WTB: 11" X 8" Electrical panel

I have a J/35 that has a DC electrical panel that that has 13 switches
that is full. I've added a masthead tri-color and anchor light so now
I need to add 2 more breakers. The current panel has a analog DC volt
meter and 4 breakers on the right and 9 breakers on the left. I do
not need the DC volt meter, as I have a Heart interface. I'd like to
find a replacement panel that would have 9 x 9 breakers. The curent
panel is 8" x 11" inches and is made by Bass Products, Salem MA. Are
there any sources for a basic panel that would fit in this space?

Thanks...

Drew