Doug Dotson

Default old IC-M600 ssb opinion??

From what I can see in the specs, the AH-4 is a better tuner for
the 706. The AT-130 won;t tune up into the 50 Mhz band. The
AH-4 also has 45 memories vs 8 for the AT-130. Beyond that
they seem pretty similar. The compact size of the AH-4 is
attractive.

Doug. k3qt
s/v Callista

"Steve" wrote in message

Yes, I would like to know why, as well.

I just purchased a 706 and the AH-4 and I'm in the process of installing

the
tuner now.

One thing for sure, is the AH-4 is much smaller that the old AT120 and

that
is an important factor for my installation.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions