Larry W4CSC

Default Essentials of SPAM

Ricky needs a reality check. Last time I looked the CONSUMER
controlled his check book and what he buys.

I also got news for Ricky. His claim that he's "The Only Marine Alarm
System That Won’t Be Ignored!!" is blatantly false. "Lionheart" has
an alarm system I built with a 120 watt siren on it. "That Won't Be
Ignored", either......(c;

NOONE sleeps as Lionheart sinks, burns or is burgled.......at least
within a couple of miles.....

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:03:47 -0600, "Keith"
wrote:

Boy, threatening a usenet poster sure is a great marketing tactic! Go ahead,
sue us all...
In the meantime, stop SPAMMING!

--

Keith
__
"Rick Curtis" wrote in message
. com...
Marine Marketing is very proud of nothing

PlaynTravel (aka Savvy Sailor) should read up on the costs of
defending against a libel action. Maybe he doesn't understand that an
easily obtainable legal document forces AOL to remove his anonymity.

Rick Curtis
Marine Marketing

They are pieces of garbage, signature or not. Mine crapped out after a

month.

Savvy Sailor

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....
Daniel

Larry,
I always appreciate and enjoy your letters and I wish I could meet Lionheart
sometimes.
I do not feel the necessity to add my comments on cheap advertisement but,
instead, I would like very much to hear (actually: read) about your alarm
system. Most of us here do not like to spend $499.99 for a "basic" alarm
system but would actually enjoy building a nice homemade one with the
electronics leftover found in our drawers. Little money but, probably, more
reliable...and, last but not least, you know so well its innards that if
something fails you can fix it in any place of the world. If you can count
on yourself, you're halfway through...

Daniel
"Luna Menguante" Swan 411/004

"Larry W4CSC" wrote
I also got news for Ricky. His claim that he's "The Only Marine Alarm
System That Won't Be Ignored!!" is blatantly false. "Lionheart" has
an alarm system I built with a 120 watt siren on it. "That Won't Be
Ignored", either......(c;

NOONE sleeps as Lionheart sinks, burns or is burgled.......at least
within a couple of miles.....

Calderon

Talk about SPAM! Here are three morons; Keith, Daniel, and Larry.
Two of them are the largest spammers on NG.

Keith = 293 posts in just a couple months
Larry (and many aliases) = 34,000 posts
Daniel = must be working on his english

Why don't you children get a life and go play somewhere else. Does
you mommy know you are playing with the computer? Are you so ugly and
bored that you have nothing better to do than post garbage on
newgroups?

Some people look for relevant information on newsgroups. All of the
thousands of posts you morons have made across 100 of different forums
are garbage and just waste peoples time. I don't even know or care
who you are flaming here, but I'm sick of seeing your names and
irrelevant posts. GET A LIFE!

"Daniel" wrote in message ...
[...]

Chuck Tribolet

While Larry and I haven't agreed about everything, he generally knows
his stuff and is willing to share. And he's sure not a spammer: he's not
selling ANYTHING. You, on the other hand, have added NOTHING that
Google groups can find.
--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Daniel" wrote in message ...
[...]

Keith

Hahaha! Got burned by that ISP for your spam d00d? Had to get a throwaway
Yahoo address? Do you even know what SPAM is? Hahahahaha!

--

Keith
__
"Calderon" wrote in message
om...
Talk about SPAM! Here are three morons; Keith, Daniel, and Larry.
Two of them are the largest spammers on NG.

Keith = 293 posts in just a couple months
Larry (and many aliases) = 34,000 posts
Daniel = must be working on his english

Chuck Tribolet

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message ...
No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!

Scotty: Kirk, you only know wenches. I'm the engineer, I know wrenches.

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

Daniel

Daniel = must be working on his english

thanks, Calderon! you are so smart to point it out. Next time help me
improve my language: I will always appreciate it and be thankful.
In the meanwhile please notice that "english" should actually be "English".
So are 6th graders taught in this country.

take it easy
Daniel