Daniel

Default Essentials of SPAM

Larry,
I always appreciate and enjoy your letters and I wish I could meet Lionheart
sometimes.
I do not feel the necessity to add my comments on cheap advertisement but,
instead, I would like very much to hear (actually: read) about your alarm
system. Most of us here do not like to spend $499.99 for a "basic" alarm
system but would actually enjoy building a nice homemade one with the
electronics leftover found in our drawers. Little money but, probably, more
reliable...and, last but not least, you know so well its innards that if
something fails you can fix it in any place of the world. If you can count
on yourself, you're halfway through...

Daniel
"Luna Menguante" Swan 411/004

"Larry W4CSC" wrote
I also got news for Ricky. His claim that he's "The Only Marine Alarm
System That Won't Be Ignored!!" is blatantly false. "Lionheart" has
an alarm system I built with a 120 watt siren on it. "That Won't Be
Ignored", either......(c;

NOONE sleeps as Lionheart sinks, burns or is burgled.......at least
within a couple of miles.....