Harry Krause

Default Essentials of SPAM

Larry W4CSC wrote:

On 19 Feb 2004 02:57:07 GMT, (PlaynTravel) wrote:

I enjoy larry's posts and find them informative and a positive contribution to
the newsgroup. You on the other hand seem to have your shorts in a knot.

I don't even know or care
who you are flaming here, but I'm sick of seeing your names and
irrelevant posts. GET A LIFE!

Its called a killfile, if they bother you filter em.

Savvy Sailor

Thanks. He must have the wrong Larry......

I suppose I COULD spam the newsgroup and sell the free dingy someone
gave me. I don't have anything more to sell. Too busy helping
boaters in their bilges.

Noone seems to mind the free work I do on their boats, though. I must
be a real asshole.....???

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....

People who can get semi-skilled work done cheap or free have a high
tolerance for the real assholes who work under those conditions...but,
then, isn't that what you just posted?