Default OT - Go, Wachovia, GO!

The ruse worked perfectly! What's left of Wachovia, shedding the bank in
trouble, is up 45% ALREADY this morning!...(c;

Ooops...spoke too soon....49% at 9:59!

10AM....Doubled my money!

As SOON as any big gun crashes....BUY, BUY, BUY! no matter how low it goes.
Once again, and always, you see this incredible bounce from disaster as
they just can't stand to see a brand name so cheap after all these years.

Somebody BIG is buying Wachovia....well, besides me....(c;

Back on the roller coaster for the 2nd time this week! This time on a
company that's NOT bankrupt, so far. Target price is $16. If that happens
I'm gonna be one happy camper....

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:41:43 +0000, Larry wrote:

The ruse worked perfectly! What's left of Wachovia, shedding the bank in
trouble, is up 45% ALREADY this morning!...(c;

Ooops...spoke too soon....49% at 9:59!

10AM....Doubled my money!

As SOON as any big gun crashes....BUY, BUY, BUY! no matter how low it goes.
Once again, and always, you see this incredible bounce from disaster as
they just can't stand to see a brand name so cheap after all these years.

Somebody BIG is buying Wachovia....well, besides me....(c;

Back on the roller coaster for the 2nd time this week! This time on a
company that's NOT bankrupt, so far. Target price is $16. If that happens
I'm gonna be one happy camper....

Yep. I recall reading in Getty's book "How to be Rich" many years ago
that he made much of his wealth by buying up oil company shares
cheaply during the depression when everyone else was desperate to
sell.

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

I do so hate reading material written by Southerners. I am a fast
reader and I get bored reading slowly.

cheers
Peter

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:41:08 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

Does it strike you as odd that one would spend all that time - years
in some cases - writing a book, when one can easily be purchased for a
couple dollars?

I do so hate reading material written by Southerners. I am a fast
reader and I get bored reading slowly.

Hehe. Never thought of that.

--Vic

wrote:

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

Does it strike you as odd that one would spend all that time - years
in some cases - writing a book, when one can easily be purchased for a
couple dollars?

Thanks Vic for this. I shall add it to my changing quotes on the
bottom of my emails.

cheers
Peter

"Herodotus" wrote in message
[...]

==========

Peter,, Larry can't write a book about becoming rich, he would be run off
the
share crop land by his rich land holding money changing [ larry speak for
jewish ]
landlord. Can you imagine a rich Larry, sitting in his Caddy, complaining
that the
English Royal family and some Jewish banker in Paris are the reason his life
is
so incomplete.

wrote:

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

Does it strike you as odd that one would spend all that time - years
in some cases - writing a book, when one can easily be purchased for a
couple dollars?

Thanks Vic for this. I shall add it to my changing quotes on the
bottom of my emails.

I read it elsewhere, phrased slightly differently. So I'm a
plagiarist. But all of us are to some degree.
And we all got it coming too.

--Vic

wrote:

Does it strike you as odd that one would spend all that time - years in
some cases - writing a book, when one can easily be purchased for a
couple dollars?

Thanks Vic for this. I shall add it to my changing quotes on the bottom
of my emails.

I read it elsewhere, phrased slightly differently. So I'm a
plagiarist. But all of us are to some degree. And we all got it coming
too.

Hey, good writers know to steal from the best and change it just enough
to make it your own.

--
Jere Lull

On Sep 30, 9:41*am, Larry wrote:
The ruse worked perfectly! *What's left of Wachovia, shedding the bank in
trouble, is up 45% ALREADY this morning!...(c;

Ooops...spoke too soon....49% at 9:59!

10AM....Doubled my money!

As SOON as any big gun crashes....BUY, BUY, BUY! no matter how low it goes.
Once again, and always, you see this incredible bounce from disaster as
they just can't stand to see a brand name so cheap after all these years.

Somebody BIG is buying Wachovia....well, besides me....(c;

Back on the roller coaster for the 2nd time this week! *This time on a
company that's NOT bankrupt, so far. *Target price is $16. *If that happens
I'm gonna be one happy camper....

Well? It's down to 3.60 and Lehmans at .10, did you get out in time?
Or are you buying more?

Capt. Bill

"Capt.Bill" wrote in
:

On Sep 30, 9:41*am, Larry wrote:
[...]

I was out at 6.94 Friday as soon as the Citigroup lawsuit news
broke...before it tanked. Nice profit for 5 days of finger chewing.
Lots more fun than Vegas or a lottery...(c;

One of my young friends got an email of what was going on, he made
almost $500 on his few shares, riding along.

I've been toting Skip and Lydia around for the last two days so haven't
been too closely watching and missed an opportunity to make more just
this afternoon on it. It was $3.60something as the news broke that
Citigroup was going to sue Wells/Wachovia but let them make the merger.
The stock has bounced back up AFTER HOURS since the pitiful close.

It's for the best. If I play too much, with all the government
reporting of my profits taking place, they'll soon chop off my free SSI
autodeposit if I make too much....(c;

Why aren't retired people still allowed to work hard like they have all
their lives?? Damn.....