Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default OT - Go, Wachovia, GO!

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:24:00 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:11:15 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:41:08 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

Does it strike you as odd that one would spend all that time - years
in some cases - writing a book, when one can easily be purchased for a
couple dollars?

Thanks Vic for this. I shall add it to my changing quotes on the
bottom of my emails.

I read it elsewhere, phrased slightly differently. So I'm a
plagiarist. But all of us are to some degree.
And we all got it coming too.

--Vic