Larry Larry is offline

Default OT - Go, Wachovia, GO!

"Capt.Bill" wrote in
:

On Sep 30, 9:41*am, Larry wrote:
The ruse worked perfectly! *What's left of Wachovia, shedding the
bank

in
trouble, is up 45% ALREADY this morning!...(c;

Ooops...spoke too soon....49% at 9:59!

10AM....Doubled my money!

As SOON as any big gun crashes....BUY, BUY, BUY! no matter how low it
goe

s.
Once again, and always, you see this incredible bounce from disaster
as they just can't stand to see a brand name so cheap after all these
years.

Somebody BIG is buying Wachovia....well, besides me....(c;

Back on the roller coaster for the 2nd time this week! *This time on
a company that's NOT bankrupt, so far. *Target price is $16. *If that

appens
I'm gonna be one happy camper....

Well? It's down to 3.60 and Lehmans at .10, did you get out in time?
Or are you buying more?

Capt. Bill

I was out at 6.94 Friday as soon as the Citigroup lawsuit news
broke...before it tanked. Nice profit for 5 days of finger chewing.
Lots more fun than Vegas or a lottery...(c;

One of my young friends got an email of what was going on, he made
almost $500 on his few shares, riding along.

I've been toting Skip and Lydia around for the last two days so haven't
been too closely watching and missed an opportunity to make more just
this afternoon on it. It was $3.60something as the news broke that
Citigroup was going to sue Wells/Wachovia but let them make the merger.
The stock has bounced back up AFTER HOURS since the pitiful close.

It's for the best. If I play too much, with all the government
reporting of my profits taking place, they'll soon chop off my free SSI
autodeposit if I make too much....(c;

Why aren't retired people still allowed to work hard like they have all
their lives?? Damn.....