Thomas, Spring Point Light Thomas, Spring Point Light is offline

Default OT - Go, Wachovia, GO!

"Herodotus" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:41:43 +0000, Larry wrote:

The ruse worked perfectly! What's left of Wachovia, shedding the bank in
trouble, is up 45% ALREADY this morning!...(c;

Ooops...spoke too soon....49% at 9:59!

10AM....Doubled my money!

As SOON as any big gun crashes....BUY, BUY, BUY! no matter how low it
goes.
Once again, and always, you see this incredible bounce from disaster as
they just can't stand to see a brand name so cheap after all these years.

Somebody BIG is buying Wachovia....well, besides me....(c;

Back on the roller coaster for the 2nd time this week! This time on a
company that's NOT bankrupt, so far. Target price is $16. If that
happens
I'm gonna be one happy camper....

Yep. I recall reading in Getty's book "How to be Rich" many years ago
that he made much of his wealth by buying up oil company shares
cheaply during the depression when everyone else was desperate to
sell.

Maybe one day, when you get filthy rich from your stock market forays,
you'll write a book too Larry - in the correct English of course and
minus the southern drawl.

I do so hate reading material written by Southerners. I am a fast
reader and I get bored reading slowly.

cheers
Peter

Peter,, Larry can't write a book about becoming rich, he would be run off
the
share crop land by his rich land holding money changing [ larry speak for
jewish ]
landlord. Can you imagine a rich Larry, sitting in his Caddy, complaining
that the
English Royal family and some Jewish banker in Paris are the reason his life
is
so incomplete.