Default How to get rid of boat odor

We use our boat a lot - we've been on it in Mexico for the last 5
years - and spend 18 mos in Central America as well. Before that AK 3
times, NZ & Aust, Japan, etc. We are completely emptying the boat
after 21 years. Will wash thoroughly - hate to replace the foam on 6
berths and all the salon cushions. Will try the Pureayre and Odorxit.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:15:59 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Sep 28, 10:07*am, wrote:
Standard boat odor. *Not diesel, not bilge rot, etc. Just 25 years of
"stuff". *No perfume or ozone answers need apply.

Dear Sir,

Use your boat.......... Live in it..... Sail it........... Boats are
like people. They need to be used and breath deeply to be healthy.
Sal****er is best.

Bob

-----------------
-----------------

wrote:

On Sep 28, 10:07�am, wrote:
Standard boat odor. �Not diesel, not bilge rot, etc. Just 25 years of
"stuff". �No perfume or ozone answers need apply.

Dear Sir,

Use your boat.......... Live in it..... Sail it...........Boatsare
like people. They need to be used and breath deeply to be healthy.
Sal****er is best.

Bob

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

Try a product called Consan Triple Action 20. It can be bought at
Lowes and even the grocery stores. It is an enzyme action. Does a
very good job with oders and is no toxic. Alos kills mold and
mildew. Google at Consan.

wrote in message
Standard boat odor. Not diesel, not bilge rot, etc. Just 25 years of
"stuff". No perfume or ozone answers need apply.

==============

Try Beanoo

Subject

Ozone.

Beware, ozone attacks rubber so figure on replacing ALL hoses.

Lew

After 20+ years the mold and fungi living on the UNDERSIDES of sole,
cabinetry; BEHIND all those closed spaces will qualify as an official
'mushroom farm'. Only way to rid it is to open it, scrub it and
leave some 'caustic' to prevent its reinfection.
Aspergellus, Stochybatris are common and harmful molds that THRIVE in
those spaces ... only way to rid them is to SCRUB them, etc. No
perfumes, no deodorants, no magic potions .... as if you dont REMOVE
them the dead cells only become nutrient sources for 'other' species.

Got soap? Got scrub brush?

Neoprene Boot Odor W. Watson General 7 August 3rd 05 05:43 AM
Another odor inquiry for Peggie Roger Long Cruising 29 May 4th 05 09:36 PM
rafting toilet - odor minimization Bill Tuthill General 8 May 1st 05 09:04 PM
Head odor solution Roger Long Cruising 13 March 17th 05 03:46 PM
Bullshit....Good fertilizer, but it has an odor. noah General 6 December 14th 03 02:38 AM