[email protected] maui@cruising.com is offline

Default How to get rid of boat odor

We use our boat a lot - we've been on it in Mexico for the last 5
years - and spend 18 mos in Central America as well. Before that AK 3
times, NZ & Aust, Japan, etc. We are completely emptying the boat
after 21 years. Will wash thoroughly - hate to replace the foam on 6
berths and all the salon cushions. Will try the Pureayre and Odorxit.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:15:59 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Sep 28, 10:07*am, wrote:
Standard boat odor. *Not diesel, not bilge rot, etc. Just 25 years of
"stuff". *No perfume or ozone answers need apply.

Dear Sir,

Use your boat.......... Live in it..... Sail it........... Boats are
like people. They need to be used and breath deeply to be healthy.
Sal****er is best.

Bob