noah

Default Bull****....Good fertilizer, but it has an odor.

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: See you all in the spring....
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

On 11 Dec 2003 22:16:47 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
...as you were. )

Bitching and criticizing is pretty easy.

How long since you last started an on-topic thread?

Do you see what you're doing Chuck? "Bitching and criticizing" about
my signature? I've had a lot of respect for you in the past, but your
"snipe" was unnecessary. My sig is MY opinion, and I stand by it.

This place is operated like a private boys club. A relatively small
number of reg's see it as their personal playground, and to hell with
anyone that is concerned about trivialities such as simple Usenet
etiquette. Those who dare to mention the fact that most of this ****
is totally off-topic are bullied or insulted until they shut up, or go
away. Well, screw that....!

I started an on-topic thread two days ago (see STELLAMARE), and I've
posted to a few more.

What's your beef? Did I hit a nerve?
Regards,
noah
Regards,
noah

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )
Harry Krause

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

[...]

The wind blew, the sh*t flew, and in walked "Noah."

--
Email sent to
is never read.
noah

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:56:06 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

[...]

It's "noah", if you don't mind, or may I call you "hairy". It's
close, but not respectful.

So when the wind blew, and the **** flew, did you manage to duck?

I've conversed with you in the past, Harry, without insulting you.
Can you do the same?

Is there a reason you reacted to my post? I'd like to know.
Regards,
noah

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )
K Smith

wrote:

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

[...]

I'm as guilty as any here so can't take the high ground, however after
literally years some of us have to post answers to their OT lefty lies.

I can assure you noah it will only get worse as your election draws
closer, last time I kid you not, this place became totally unreadable,
with Harry the main bit of nastiness.

noah

wrote:

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

[...]

That may be exactly my point, Kay.

In the absence of a charter, or strong FAQ, there is no control, or
self control here. Anything goes, except they are totally ignoring
Usenet etiquette. I have no "authority" to stop this silliness, but I
do question their motives.

I respect a number of regular posters here, some of whom also post off
topic. My question to them is "Why?", as there are group topics for
any discussion.

Even pigs, given a choice, don't poop where they eat.

I also envy you, as I look out my window and see snow. My boating
season is pretty much over ( although I do go out in the jon-boat and
bump ice, just to feel alive). For you Aussie's, I think the season
is just beginning. Do you need a pilot or deckhand? )

Aside from my daughter, there is nothing in this world that I love
more than boats.
Regards,
noah

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )

K Smith

wrote:

From: noah
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 11 Dec 2003 16:44:14 -0600

[...]

Again I'm fully guilty on this so don't interpret that I'm trying to
say otherwise.

This Ng has had Harry posting his political left stuff since I've been
here. (97) He manufactures the lies to pretend he's here legitimately,
in other NGs he plagues he makes up similar unbelievable BS.

Lots & lots of people (yes including me) have railed against it but to
no avail.

We've lost many good on topic posters over it because not only do they
post OT they are abusive also. I'm fighting back now & will give it a
try for a while, I'm rather surprised how easy they fold to tell you the
truth, but who knows.

I respect a number of regular posters here, some of whom also post off
topic. My question to them is "Why?", as there are group topics for
any discussion.

I can only answer for me, I've been followed around by lying Harry for
years, I've shamefully watched him chase one good poster after the other
away because "he" didn't like them or more accurately they didn't kowtow
to his lies. So now I've decided to try & fight back, sorry I know first
hand how annoying it can be for others:-)

Even pigs, given a choice, don't poop where they eat.

Harry is well below a pig!! a pig doesn't make up stories that it's
really a gazelle:-)

I also envy you, as I look out my window and see snow.

The heat is not good sometimes it really isn't:-)

My boating
season is pretty much over ( although I do go out in the jon-boat and
bump ice, just to feel alive). For you Aussie's, I think the season
is just beginning. Do you need a pilot or deckhand? )

Hmmm bit of a bad start to the weekend for me, we had a good fishing
trip planned then had a little mechanical failure to contend with:-). I
have a controllable pitch propeller & only the other day one of my
blokes was saying how long it had been since we even looked at it, went
to leave & bang!! The mechanism has broken a little rod inside, so today
turned to putty as they were getting it all to bits, bummer, no trip
this weekend.

Aside from my daughter, there is nothing in this world that I love
more than boats.

Yeah I winge & moan about things when they don't go right but I do
enjoy boats & always have.

Regards,
noah

Yeah regards to you too, apologies again for the OT stuff.

********************
Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
...as you were. )

noah

wrote:

From: noah