Default OT, just trying to get my ISP to carry this group

See above

Martin Baxter wrote in :

See above

http://www.usenetserver.com/

$15/mo gets you 10 simultaneous ports that all go as fast as your ISP can
deliver it, 24/7/365 with no GB limits at all. All binary newsgroups are
supported as well as all groups like this one......all for $15/mo on any
credit card. Completion on binaries is over 99%. Download 24 hours a day
and noone complains.

Best news server I ever had....

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:57:44 +0000, Larry wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote in :

See above

http://www.usenetserver.com/

$15/mo gets you 10 simultaneous ports that all go as fast as your ISP can
deliver it, 24/7/365 with no GB limits at all. All binary newsgroups are
supported as well as all groups like this one......all for $15/mo on any
credit card. Completion on binaries is over 99%. Download 24 hours a day
and noone complains.

Best news server I ever had....

If you don't care about downloading porno movies, newsguy.com has a
membership for people who download mostly text and just a small amount
of binaries for $3.95 a month. It's just as fast as the higher
threshold accounts, and gives you more than enough download volume
every month.

Martin Baxter wrote in :

See above

http://www.usenetserver.com/

$15/mo gets you 10 simultaneous ports that all go as fast as your ISP can
deliver it, 24/7/365 with no GB limits at all. All binary newsgroups are
supported as well as all groups like this one......all for $15/mo on any
credit card. Completion on binaries is over 99%. Download 24 hours a day
and noone complains.

Best news server I ever had....

If you don't care about downloading porno movies, newsguy.com has a
membership for people who download mostly text and just a small amount
of binaries for $3.95 a month. It's just as fast as the higher
threshold accounts, and gives you more than enough download volume
every month.

Thanks Salty and Larry, it's just that my ISP has a newgroupserver, part
of the package. It's running something called "LeafNode", supposed to
automatically subscribe if you send a message, I'll see when I go home.

Cheers
Marty

Martin Baxter wrote in :

Thanks Salty and Larry, it's just that my ISP has a newgroupserver, part
of the package. It's running something called "LeafNode", supposed to
automatically subscribe if you send a message, I'll see when I go home.

Cheers
Marty

My $60/month Knology Cable Internet (only, TV us useless in the USA)
includes Usenetserver access over a direct fiber cable, I think because
their server farm is in the same building in Atlanta as ours...(c; Ping
times from Charleston are 8ms...to die for.

The way you clowns carry on Joe ASA 2 May 11th 07 03:17 AM
Cruise and Carry OldReliable General 0 September 11th 06 10:08 PM
Don't just *carry* lifejackets........ [email protected] General 2 August 26th 05 04:07 AM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM
OT Right to carry Right On!!! Harry Krause General 5 June 14th 04 03:18 AM