Harry Krause

Default OT Right to carry Right On!!!

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer wrote:

According to http://www.azccw.com/right_to_carry_states.htm

64.1% of the US population lives in "Right To Carry" (Vermont, Alaska &
35"Shall Issue") states,

28.1% in "Right Restricted" (9"May Issue") states

7.8% in "Right Denied" (4) states

Now if only these other foolish state legislatures can get their heads out
of their behinds, every citizen will have the right to equal protection.

Support the NRA.

May all you right-to-carriers shoot each other between the eyes, and
make the world safer for those of us who wish you'd all have to wear a
yellow ribbon armband so we could avoid you.
Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:40:11 +0200 (CEST), something compelled
"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" ,
to say:

But for your information, nobody is ever going to tattoo a number on me or
my families forearms or force us to wear a yellow armband.

Nor teach you basic grammar, apparently.
bb

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:02:16 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

May all you right-to-carriers shoot each other between the eyes,

You'd have to be a damned good shot, as well as using an extremely
small calibre weapon, to shoot one of these goofs between the eyes.

bb
Gould 0738

But for your information, nobody is ever going to tattoo a number on me or
my families forearms or force us to wear a yellow armband.

You don't need to wear an armband.

Somebody has peed in your brain. It's yellow enough.

Fifteen minutes' reasearch shows your entire argument is full of KKKrap.

Harry Krause

wrote:

May all you right-to-carriers shoot each other between the eyes,

You'd have to be a damned good shot, as well as using an extremely
small calibre weapon, to shoot one of these goofs between the eyes.

bb

We could offer a template via mail order....

Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 04:04:56 +0200 (CEST), something compelled
"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" ,
to say:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, "Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam"
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:40:11 +0200 (CEST), something compelled
"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" ,
to say:

But for your information, nobody is ever going to tattoo a number on me or
my families forearms or force us to wear a yellow armband.

Nor teach you basic grammar, apparently.

Nope, don't need no grammar to point a gun at an attacker. Just a sure aim
and steady hand.

If you're so tough, why do you have to hide behind your mother's
skirts?

What Spare Parts Do You Carry? Slambram General 15 June 10th 04 11:15 AM
Car topping boat Bill Kiene General 11 May 19th 04 09:00 PM
Touring Bike recall Billgran General 72 April 25th 04 07:29 AM
pump out or no pumpout head David Ditch General 30 November 5th 03 01:46 AM
OT--WMD's found by Kuwait? NOYB General 97 October 10th 03 12:40 PM