Larry Larry is offline

Default OT, just trying to get my ISP to carry this group

Martin Baxter wrote in :

Thanks Salty and Larry, it's just that my ISP has a newgroupserver, part
of the package. It's running something called "LeafNode", supposed to
automatically subscribe if you send a message, I'll see when I go home.

Cheers
Marty

My $60/month Knology Cable Internet (only, TV us useless in the USA)
includes Usenetserver access over a direct fiber cable, I think because
their server farm is in the same building in Atlanta as ours...(c; Ping
times from Charleston are 8ms...to die for.