Gould 0738

Default Coast Guard Inspections

The USCG is now part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Aren't you in NY?

With all the current international tension, it's quite likely they're keeping a
very sharp eye on vessels of all types transiting any waters near populated
areas or military installations.

Besides, If I were a terrorist I'd want to appear as law abiding and mainstream
as possible. CGAUX inspection sticker,
oversize ensign, and maybe even a conservative talk show playing on the cabin
stereo. :-)

where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats harry palmer General 2 June 5th 04 04:21 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 10:31 PM