Default Solar Powered Anchor Light ?? Portable ?? Anyone know where thiscan be bought?

RW Salnick brought forth on stone tablets:
Thomas, Spring Point Light brought forth on stone tablets:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

Thomas, Spring Point Light wrote:

Looking for a solar recharge portable anchor light.

This would be a 360* white light, with recharge batteries,
and small solar pick up someplace..

Anyone know where this can be bought?

A garden light perhaps?

DP

=====================

Dennis,, I went to Lowes, Home Depot .. the garden lights were such
junk.. hard to believe
anyone buys this stuff.. But the tech of the garden light is
perfect.. A little solar pick up,
recharge battery, and an LeD light perfect.

I may end up making my own... buy one landscape,, add an LED cluster
rather than the
one LED..

I have 3 of http://www.outdoorlightingshowroom.com/driveway.htm
installed on deck, pointing in various directions. This in addition to
the CG required anchor light on the top of the mast, 65 feet above the
water where no one tooling around the anchorage at night in a dinghy can
see it. They are very bright, and last all thru the night. They are
designed to be screwed to your driveway where they could get driven
over, so they are tough. And I got mine at Harbor Freight for something
like $8 each, although the online catalog doesn't show them.

bob
s/v Eolian
Downeast 45, hull #11
Seattle

I found them!

Here they are priced at 4 for $36:

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle

On Jul 24, 10:01*am, RW Salnick wrote:
[...]

Do you cover them when under way at night? Are you concerned they
might create a confusing navigation signal when under way at night?

[...]

They have a switch - I just turn them off.

bob