Default What is an anchor for?

On Jul 22, 10:20*am, Bob wrote:
On Jul 20, 7:34*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to use
it.
Nah... just cutting down on my class size. The dumb ones say sure and head
off into the sunset. LOL
"j" ganz

I met a few instructors like you..... all assholes. THe only reason
they teach is to have a audience to stroke their ego. You go around
making remarks how stupid and inept the students are so you sound so
important, needed, *and capable.

You say the dumb ones take the anchor.... thats you ignorant
assessment. But the most revealing about your arrogance and ignorance
is using the word TEACHING. You dumb **** it aint about teaching its
about how best do people LEARN. Ya gotto know how people LEARN but
most people like yourself see it all about teaching... .you know. Ur
standing in front of a group posing thinking youre so smart.
Bob

Good lord Bob you need to toss that chip off yer shoulder.

Just cuz the instructor (learner) at yer lifeboat class put you on
mail buoy watch, or sent you for 50 ft of waterline and you fell for
it hook, line and anchor is no need to be so sensitive.

Some instructors use humor as a teaching tool. In the military
instructors often pick out the weakest person and highlight his short
comings to inspire the others to help him get up to speed, or get him
out of the class. Did they always Pick on U?

U shud wander the railroad tracks sum more and think about why you
are so angry and sensitive.

You need to grab dem easily impressed 20s girls, and yall all can go
hang out on the docks and scream, swoon and fill yer autograph books.
Just do a bunch more crab boat groopie stuff. Never mind that "easily
impressed" is code for fat ugly and stupid. Just have more fun.

Maybe another tug boat ride, see if the Captain will let you honk his
horn.

Have another fun day and come tell us about it widt da video at 8.

Fred

I'm sure he's just a bit gullible.

Anyway, I don't grade A to F. I grade A to Z. LOL

wrote in message

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 22, 9:01 am, wrote:

Good lord Bob you need to toss that chip off yer shoulder.

No chip I just don’t tolerate mediocrity; especially when it comes to
helping others learn.

Just cuz the instructor (learner) at yer lifeboat class put you on
mail buoy watch, or sent you for 50 ft of waterline and you fell for
it hook, line and anchor is no need to be so sensitive.

Your worn out, I was in the Navy references, are getting a bit
predictable…. How many times do you shake out those few sea stories
you have for yet another telling?

Some instructors use humor as a teaching tool. In the military
instructors often pick out the weakest person and highlight his short
comings to inspire the others to help him get up to speed, or get him
out of the class. Did they always Pick on U?

I guess I spoke too soon…….

U shud wander the railroad tracks sum more and think about why you
are so angry and sensitive.

Hell im not angry. I just tell it the way I see it. And when some self
promoting buffoon publicly masturbates to make himself sound capable I
for one will call the guy on it. As far as sensitivity goes I think
you’re the one who should brush of that old book titled, “Im Ok Your
Ok” for a good read.

You need to grab dem easily impressed 20s girls, and yall all can go
hang out on the docks and scream, swoon and fill yer autograph books.
Just do a bunch more crab boat groopie stuff. Never mind that "easily
impressed" is code for fat ugly and stupid. Just have more fun.

Damn, you really do read my posts and have good retention. I must
really get you hard. Keep up reading and Ill keep up posting now I
know I have an audience…..

Maybe another tug boat ride, see if the Captain will let you honk his
horn.

Fred

Ya know fred Id rather be working the deck on a tug which also
includes sweeping floors, scrubbing the head, and scrambling eggs. At
least Im doing an honorable job at sea while youre sitting on your
over 50 fat white ass using 30+ year old Navy references and worrying
about your blood pressure meds and cholesterol numbers.

Keep reading my posts and replying. It strokes my ego knowing someone
actually reads this ****.
Bob

On Jul 22, 3:45*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jul 22, 9:01 am, wrote:

[...]

No Bob you're angry. It's plain as day.

And when some self
promoting buffoon publicly masturbates to make himself sound capable I
for one will call the guy on it.

Stop screaming at your mirror

As far as sensitivity goes I think
you’re the one who should brush of that old book titled, “Im Ok Your
Ok” for a good read.

Huh? Is that your favorite sailing book or something?

*You need to grab dem easily impressed 20s girls, and yall all can go
hang out on the docks and scream, swoon and fill yer autograph books.
Just do a bunch more crab boat groopie stuff. Never mind that "easily
impressed" is code for fat ugly and stupid. Just have more fun.

Damn, you really do read my posts and have good retention.

Easy to remember when a fellow says he's desperate enough to need his
friend to hook him up with easily impressed 21 year olds. Maybe you
should try a new zit medication and toss the pocket protector Bobby.

I must
really get you hard. Keep up reading and Ill keep up posting now I
know I have an audience…..

Great ....the town clown show

Maybe another tug boat ride, see if the Captain will let you honk his
horn.
Fred

Ya know fred Id rather be working the deck on a tug which also
includes sweeping floors, scrubbing the head, and scrambling eggs. At
least Im doing an honorable job at sea

Yeah I know you would Bob. Wilbur wants a Swan too, neither is going
to happen. That's a snowball in hell kind of thing.

Let me guess, you are 60 something doddler who thinks he's a know it
all.
A regular Capt. Kangaroo
At your ripe old age you would be a high risk on deck, a danger to the
crew and tow.
Sorry Bob, but you are a few decades too late.

I suggest you look for an occupation that better suits your ability
and advanced nautical skills.
Find a career where you can easily impress the girls.
Here is a boat you can handle....maybe...
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1307/...29310c.jpg?v=0

It strokes my ego knowing someone
actually reads this ****.
Bob

[...]