Default What is an anchor for?

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:
I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to
use
it.

You want crew to swim-out the kedge?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

No, I want them to swim with the 45 lb. anchor so maybe I don't have to
teach that day.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

In article ons, Capt. JG wrote:
"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:
I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to
use
it.

You want crew to swim-out the kedge?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

No, I want them to swim with the 45 lb. anchor so maybe I don't have to
teach that day.

.... and buoyancy aids are for sissies, right?!

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article ons,
Capt. JG wrote:
"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:
I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to
use
it.

You want crew to swim-out the kedge?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

No, I want them to swim with the 45 lb. anchor so maybe I don't have to
teach that day.

... and buoyancy aids are for sissies, right?!

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Nah... just cutting down on my class size. The dumb ones say sure and head
off into the sunset. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

http://www.marines.cc/content/view/50/2/

Full combat gear 1/2 hour in water. Every Marine must pass.

Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 20, 7:34*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to use
it.

Nah... just cutting down on my class size. The dumb ones say sure and head
off into the sunset. LOL

"j" ganz

I met a few instructors like you..... all assholes. THe only reason
they teach is to have a audience to stroke their ego. You go around
making remarks how stupid and inept the students are so you sound so
important, needed, and capable.

You say the dumb ones take the anchor.... thats you ignorant
assessment. But the most revealing about your arrogance and ignorance
is using the word TEACHING. You dumb **** it aint about teaching its
about how best do people LEARN. Ya gotto know how people LEARN but
most people like yourself see it all about teaching... .you know. Ur
standing in front of a group posing thinking youre so smart.
Bob

"Thomas Flores" wrote in message
http://www.marines.cc/content/view/50/2/

Full combat gear 1/2 hour in water. Every Marine must pass.

I don't get many of those who want to learn how to sail.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

You need to calm down. If you think I'm serious or would actually treat
anyone, including a student, like this, then you really need to save your
dimes for a decent therapist.

I guess you missed the "LOL". LOL

"Bob" wrote in message
On Jul 20, 7:34 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

[...]

I'd rather apologize to him... maybe I can hand him an anchor at the
appropriate moment.... LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:20:39 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Jul 20, 7:34 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

[...]

Bob... You took the anchor, didn't you! LOL!!!

Aka, a hook. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com