Bob Bob is offline

Default What is an anchor for?

On Jul 20, 7:34*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

I usually use the anchor for the swim test we give... at least I try to use
it.

Nah... just cutting down on my class size. The dumb ones say sure and head
off into the sunset. LOL

"j" ganz

I met a few instructors like you..... all assholes. THe only reason
they teach is to have a audience to stroke their ego. You go around
making remarks how stupid and inept the students are so you sound so
important, needed, and capable.

You say the dumb ones take the anchor.... thats you ignorant
assessment. But the most revealing about your arrogance and ignorance
is using the word TEACHING. You dumb **** it aint about teaching its
about how best do people LEARN. Ya gotto know how people LEARN but
most people like yourself see it all about teaching... .you know. Ur
standing in front of a group posing thinking youre so smart.
Bob