Default Honda EU3000i explodes!....GIF at 11

I swear it wasn't my fault!.....

I pulled my stepvan into a Sunoco station to refill the Honda EU3000i
electronic genset with gas. The genset had been pulling the two 8000 Btu
Korean ACs for a few hours while I was on the road fixing things, so I
figured, rightly, it was low on golden liquid. $12 later, VISA, I was
about to close the weather cover so wanted to crank her back up to continue
cooling the shop. Unusually, she didn't crank on the first few strokes, so
I waited a second and gave her some choke, figuring it was so hot the gas
had vaporized in the carb bowl. I suppose I was right....(c;

BOOM! A HUGE blast in the big muffler followed by smoke coming out of the
cabinet as she cleared her throat! The fumes trapped in the muffler must
have reached critical mass and went off....just like an old Ford with the
spark lever set in the wrong place....

The hilarious part, at least from my view on Pump 4 was the scream from the
sweet-young-thing filling her Ford Exploder on Pump 5 (the other side of
Pump 4). I did everything I could to keep from holding my stomach and
rolling on the ground in uproarious laughter when I looked around that pump
and saw she'd PEED HER PANTS...I really did.

I failed, but got around behind the van out of her sight before I couldn't
hold it any more. Two other guys had seen it and they were just in tears
roaring in mirth.

I apologized, profusely, albeit a little late, for her shock just about the
time she hung up the hose just before she roared out of there in her wet
panties. All hell broke lose at the pumps after she was gone. None of us
could look at each other without just bursting out laughing. My stomach
still hurts hours later....(c;

If she's seeing this, I really am sorry it popped and you peed. I hope
you'll forgive all of us. We weren't laughing at you, per se........

......that's bull****...The look on her face was PRICELESS!!...HA HA HA HA

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:00:25 +0000, Larry wrote:

I swear it wasn't my fault!.....

snip

BOOM! A HUGE blast in the big muffler followed by smoke coming out of the
cabinet as she cleared her throat! The fumes trapped in the muffler must
have reached critical mass and went off....just like an old Ford with the
spark lever set in the wrong place....

The hilarious part, at least from my view on Pump 4 was the scream from the
sweet-young-thing filling her Ford Exploder on Pump 5 (the other side of
Pump 4). I did everything I could to keep from holding my stomach and
rolling on the ground in uproarious laughter when I looked around that pump
and saw she'd PEED HER PANTS...I really did.

.....that's bull****...The look on her face was PRICELESS!!...HA HA HA HA

Damn Larry, you're a real barrel of laughs what with exploding things
at the gas pumps and all. Wish I'd been there, off a bit, with a cool
beer watching it all. That must have been a real sight.
(chuckle-chuck-chuck)

--Vic

Vic Smith wrote in
:

Damn Larry, you're a real barrel of laughs what with exploding things
at the gas pumps and all. Wish I'd been there, off a bit, with a cool
beer watching it all. That must have been a real sight.
(chuckle-chuck-chuck)

--Vic

There's many things that just happen. The genset never made this kind of
impromptu bomb before. It hasn't happened since (no matter how hard I
try).

Stupid ass Willy says "grow up"? Has he got a MIRROR?!

"Larry" wrote
Willy says "grow up"

http://home.comcast.net/~blizzard3/images/meter.jpg

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in
:

http://home.comcast.net/~blizzard3/images/meter.jpg

I never knew Irony was nonlinear.....(c;

On Jul 17, 5:00*pm, Larry wrote:
I swear it wasn't my fault!.....

[...]

I wonder if it would have been so funny if it was you're daughter
everybody was laughing at?

Capt. Bill

"Capt.Bill" wrote in news:81cfc293-79c4-4d5b-
:

wonder if it would have been so funny if it was you're daughter
everybody was laughing at?

It would have been hilarious......She only peed her pants! God, lighten
up!

Capt.Bill wrote:
On Jul 17, 5:00 pm, Larry wrote:

If she's seeing this, I really am sorry it popped and you peed. I hope
you'll forgive all of us. We weren't laughing at you, per se........

.....that's bull****...The look on her face was PRICELESS!!...HA HA HA HA

I wonder if it would have been so funny if it was you're daughter
everybody was laughing at?

There was no girl; it was actually Larry who wet himself, and worse.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt.Bill" wrote in news:81cfc293-79c4-4d5b-
:

wonder if it would have been so funny if it was you're daughter
everybody was laughing at?

It would have been hilarious......She only peed her pants! God, lighten
up!

Wilbur's 100% correct! (as usual)

GROW UP, LARRY. You sound like some movie character jerk. Get a clue, dude!

--
Gregory Hall

Boat Explodes and Burns in Estero Bay Wayne.B General 1 November 12th 07 04:36 AM
Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp? Toller General 4 November 7th 07 12:30 AM
BOOM! Maxi explodes!!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 2 July 28th 06 10:21 PM
Oh, the horror, the horror....Scotty's wife explodes Bobsprit ASA 2 January 30th 04 07:12 AM