Default Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp?

The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 5, 5:26 pm, "Toller" wrote:
The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 5, 5:26 pm, "Toller" wrote:
The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

I don't know; there isn't anything on the Honda website about them.
I haven't found anyplace that sells them.

den den is offline

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

I don't know; there isn't anything on the Honda website about them.
I haven't found anyplace that sells them.

http://www.boats.net/

Call the site above, and then try local.
Are you saying that there is not a Honda motorcycle / jetski
dealership in your town that can help you?

Honda EU2000i gaffcat Electronics 7 March 2nd 06 04:55 AM
90 HP Honda troubles Dan J.S. General 10 June 20th 05 04:50 PM
Honda making Oil (again) JK General 14 June 12th 05 01:29 AM
parts / parts drawings for Honda 130?? bugman General 4 May 22nd 05 08:23 PM
Honda generator ??? Chuck Baier Electronics 0 August 15th 04 10:50 PM