BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/87631-where-buy-parts-honda-2hp.html)

Toller November 5th 07 11:26 PM

Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp?

The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Tim November 6th 07 01:16 AM

On Nov 5, 5:26 pm, "Toller" wrote:
The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

Toller November 6th 07 05:25 AM

Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp?

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 5, 5:26 pm, "Toller" wrote:
The manual says to replace the washers whenever you change the oil; and I
need a couple of the emergency stop clips.
Anywhere to buy them online that won't cost a lot for handling?
I have googled on everything I can think of, but can't find a source.

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

I don't know; there isn't anything on the Honda website about them.
I haven't found anyplace that sells them.

den November 7th 07 12:30 AM

Where to buy parts for a Honda 2hp?

Are they really that expensive from Honda?

I don't know; there isn't anything on the Honda website about them.
I haven't found anyplace that sells them.

http://www.boats.net/

Call the site above, and then try local.
Are you saying that there is not a Honda motorcycle / jetski
dealership in your town that can help you?