Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Honda EU3000i explodes!....GIF at 11

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:00:25 +0000, Larry wrote:

I swear it wasn't my fault!.....

snip

BOOM! A HUGE blast in the big muffler followed by smoke coming out of the
cabinet as she cleared her throat! The fumes trapped in the muffler must
have reached critical mass and went off....just like an old Ford with the
spark lever set in the wrong place....

The hilarious part, at least from my view on Pump 4 was the scream from the
sweet-young-thing filling her Ford Exploder on Pump 5 (the other side of
Pump 4). I did everything I could to keep from holding my stomach and
rolling on the ground in uproarious laughter when I looked around that pump
and saw she'd PEED HER PANTS...I really did.

.....that's bull****...The look on her face was PRICELESS!!...HA HA HA HA

Damn Larry, you're a real barrel of laughs what with exploding things
at the gas pumps and all. Wish I'd been there, off a bit, with a cool
beer watching it all. That must have been a real sight.
(chuckle-chuck-chuck)

--Vic