Default Sockpuppet Hell

"Bob" wrote in message
On May 19, 6:14 am, wrote:
snipped good observation

Q: What do you call a swimmer whose a quadriplegic?

A: Bob!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYMKyJRAabE

--
Gregory Hall

On Mon, 19 May 2008 13:39:17 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

What is a sock puppet? What you call a sock puppet just might turn out to
be a legitimate user ID at a particular NSP. You need to examine your
definition. Show me the law that states an individual may only use one NSP
at a time, please.

I am bemused. My tens of thousands USENET post have all been under my
own name, and if there is a downside, I haven't seen it.

Let's pray sanity reigns and the person held responsible for the suicide is
the girl who killed herself.

Well, yes.

Casady

On Mon, 19 May 2008 13:17:51 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

He claims he's
got Wilbur killfiled yet he manages to continue to plonk him time after time
and Wilbur doesn't change his headers so Jon must have very ineffective kill
files. Or curiosity gets the better of him??

It is true that some software has the option of the thirty day kill.
Wilburs stuff isn't always the gospel, but so what?

Casady

"Gregory Hall" wrote:
.... It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered.

So, you blame your parents for raising you to be a cowardly
sockpuppet?

.....The strong will survive and that's what counts.

It's surprising to me that anybody could define "strength" as using
multiple identities and forged cyber-ID (and usually poorly done, at
that) in order to say things they don't have the courage to say in
person.

DSK

wrote in message
"Gregory Hall" wrote:
.... It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered.

So, you blame your parents for raising you to be a cowardly
sockpuppet?

.....The strong will survive and that's what counts.

It's surprising to me that anybody could define "strength" as using
multiple identities and forged cyber-ID (and usually poorly done, at
that) in order to say things they don't have the courage to say in
person.

DSK

How can one claim the sockpuppet is a coward for hiding their identity, yet
claim that it is universally known who the sockpuppet is?

What is a forged cyber-id? If someone is forging they can get into a lot of
trouble and it is easy to report them.

A reasonable person would use a killfile and ignore any such nuisances. It
is only the unreasonable that find sockpuppets as attractive nuisances. So
the question is: what is the attraction?

On May 20, 9:37*am, wrote:
*"Gregory Hall" wrote:

.... It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered.

So, you blame your parents for raising you to be a cowardly
sockpuppet?

.....The strong will survive and that's what counts.

It's surprising to me that anybody could define "strength" as using
multiple identities and forged cyber-ID (and usually poorly done, at
that) in order to say things they don't have the courage to say in
person.

DSK

I do not think anyone defines the sockpuppet Wilbur, nor any of his
top right hand dresser drawer cast of baffoons as strong on anything.
Me thinks he's a barco lounger, page flipping, want-A-be at best. I
found this group because of a friends boat he was saying belonged to
him. Having crewed Chippawa I often google the name. I was astounded,
the owner would never let such an assole step aboard. The mans a waste
of space and would never be considered as crew. I bet he's a hermit.

Fred

.. How many times have you crewed Chippewa? (note the spelling)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Pk1UYkB3I

Fred

wrote in message
I do not think anyone defines the sockpuppet Wilbur, nor any of his
top right hand dresser drawer cast of baffoons as strong on anything.
Me thinks he's a barco lounger, page flipping, want-A-be at best. I
found this group because of a friends boat he was saying belonged to
him. Having crewed Chippawa I often google the name. I was astounded,
the owner would never let such an assole step aboard. The mans a waste
of space and would never be considered as crew. I bet he's a hermit.

It is rather pathetic that you cannot even spell "Chippewa.". Sad that you
often Google a misspelled name and have not noticed your mistake? Sad that
you are an obvious fraud and a liar. Sad that you claim to know me when you
don't. Here's a photo that should prove you're a liar.

http://www.newportshipyard.com/image...rizegiving.jpg

You say you know me, Clayton, so you should recognize me in the photo. Tell
me which man is your friend, Clayton.

Wilbur "Clayton" Hubbard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpNWr2B4sE

You say you know me, Clayton, so you should recognize me in the photo. Tell
me which man is your friend, Clayton.

Wilbur "Clayton" Hubbard

You are the one on the table.

Fred

"Richard" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:14:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...-bullying-case

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

It's hard to squeeze water from a turnip, but Jon could sue and get
Wilburs 500 dollar crusty bottomed, bucket splashed, **** yellow
stained, broken boomed, derelict.

Fred

There are just a few problems:

bs deleted from another coward and liar

You are the problem.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

What the hell is going on? JohnH General 0 March 13th 06 11:03 PM
I'm going to hell! Bob Crantz ASA 14 December 16th 04 10:40 PM
bob's sockpuppet? Bobsprit ASA 0 November 19th 04 06:39 PM
What the Hell???? Bobsprit ASA 12 August 28th 04 01:40 AM
HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM