Default Finished Great Loop Trip

Hello All,

I have never written on this group. We finished our loop and just
wanted to say thank you to all of the wonderful people that we have
met along the way. The most wonderful part of going on this trip has
been meeting you all and becoming friends with a great many of you.

I want to thank you.

Miriam D. Grafer
Wire Crochet with beads and semi-precious stones - Unique Handcrafted
Jewelry -- http://adailydecision.blogspot.com/

http://www.grafer.blogspot.com/

Proud member of Moms_United_In_Business
Proud member of The MomPack

On Sun, 4 May 2008 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), Miriam
wrote:

I have never written on this group. We finished our loop and just
wanted to say thank you to all of the wonderful people that we have
met along the way. The most wonderful part of going on this trip has
been meeting you all and becoming friends with a great many of you.

Congratulations on your "loop", and you make a good point. We have
found that regardless of the interesting places we cruise to, the most
memorable experiences tend to be the people we meet along the way.
I don't think we've ever regretted striking up a conversation with
someone docked or anchored near us.

Miriam wrote:
Hello All,

I have never written on this group. We finished our loop and just
wanted to say thank you to all of the wonderful people that we have
met along the way. The most wonderful part of going on this trip has
been meeting you all and becoming friends with a great many of you.

I want to thank you.

Miriam D. Grafer

My wife and I also completed a Great Loop cruise earlier this year. It
is amazing how beautiful and how varied are the areas along the way.
We made a lot of lasting friends in towns we stopped over in, and
among our fellow cruisers. It wasn't the 'battling gales to round Cape
Horn' type of adventure, but it was certainly worth doing.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King
'Winnie W.' Great Loop- U.S. & Canada, 2007-08

Great Loop - I'm confused. Short Wave Sportfishing General 14 September 30th 07 11:26 AM
Kids on the Great Loop DSK Cruising 5 April 5th 06 06:17 AM
Great Loop distances Tamaroak Cruising 11 January 29th 05 04:42 AM
help us plan our great loop trip Richard Malcolm Cruising 8 November 25th 03 12:38 AM
The Great Loop Tom R. Cruising 0 November 21st 03 02:01 AM