Default steel hulls? adding armor to FG hulls

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

My work was pretty
damn solid and I enjoy arguing about how complex the fuel system is on
my boat more at this point in life.

.....And we are honored to rag on you about it...(c;

Any more ham radio history show up, by the way? Any more contact with ARRL
or the others?

Larry W4CSC

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote

Any more ham radio history show up, by the way? Any more contact
with ARRL
or the others?

No, I'm sorry to say and I apologize for dropping the ball on further
research and contact. I bit off way more boat projects than I can
chew on this winter and chewing on anything began to become a big
problem shortly after Christmas (you probably saw my post above) which
has really sapped my energy. I hope to get back to finding out more
about my Grandfather's early radio experiments but I'm now facing for
paying for land storage and marina dock at the same time while not
sailing i(really, really, bad thing!) if I don't get an heroic mount
of work done in the next couple of months. And, I still feel like
****.

--
Roger Long

Ah, I see. I'm still really interested in his historic work. When you get
back into it, at some point, please keep me informed.

Thanks

I still think he was one of the earliest hams I know of to go on the air,
predating all the famous guys by years and years! Most interesting....(c;