BoatBanter.com

-   -   Clever boat names (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8967-clever-boat-names.html)

Keith February 3rd 04 01:36 PM

Clever boat names

** Clever Boat Names **

Brace Yourself (Owned by an Orthodontist)

Sir Osis of the River

Aqua Seltzer

Out to Launch

A lawyer's boat called ~ Watertight Alibi

Meals on Reels

The Merri Yot

and, from a landscape contractor,

Yard Buoy

--

Keith
__

H. M. Leary February 5th 04 02:41 PM

Clever boat names

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:36:18 -0600, "Keith"
wrote:

My own little flat bottom fishing boat: Row vs. Wade

BB

** Clever Boat Names **

snip

In Annapolis Harbor one Memorial Day
The Blue Angels were at the Academy

140 foot all grey yacht: Mega Bucs, Philadelphia

Enough said!

--
"Freedom Is a Light for Which Many Have Died in Darkness"

Bob Gough February 5th 04 09:36 PM

Clever boat names

"Keith" wrote in message ...
** Clever Boat Names **

snip

My aunt and uncle, both musicians, owned a boat. She is a clarinetist (a
B-flat instrument) and he plays the trombone (a C instrument). What did
they name the boat?

"Sea Be Flat"

Bob

Mark Reichow February 6th 04 01:04 AM

Clever boat names

My 10' Caribe inflatable... Tender Behind

Mark Reichow February 6th 04 01:04 AM

Clever boat names

My 10' Caribe inflatable... Tender Behind

Larry W4CSC February 6th 04 02:54 AM

Clever boat names

My Sea Rayder jetboat is called:

TESS TICKLES TOO

Hey, the girls think it's clever.....(c;

Does anything else matter?

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....