BoatBanter.com

-   -   Clever boat names (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8967-clever-boat-names.html)

Maynard G. Krebbs February 7th 04 01:00 AM

Clever boat names

On 5 Feb 2004 17:04:59 -0800, (Mark Reichow)
wrote:

My 10' Caribe inflatable... Tender Behind

When I get her I'm going to name my boat "Phoebe", if she likes it.
Mark E. Williams

Rosalie B. February 7th 04 03:51 AM

Clever boat names

x-no-archive:yes

(Larry W4CSC) wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT,
wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:55:42 GMT,
(Larry W4CSC) wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:22:02 GMT,
wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:36:18 -0600, "Keith"
wrote:

My own little flat bottom fishing boat: Row vs. Wade

I forgot to mention the name of my dinghy, which you may enjoy:

Plan "B"

I was sorta leaning towards "Row vs Wade" for my 9.4'
Watertender....(c;

I saw a boat named WHIPPORWILL with a dinghy named TWHEE in Georgia

grandma Rosalie

Rosalie B. February 7th 04 03:51 AM

Clever boat names

x-no-archive:yes

(Larry W4CSC) wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT,
wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:55:42 GMT,

Matt Bartley February 7th 04 04:44 AM

Clever boat names

Around Newport Beach, CA electrically-powered harbor cruising boats
called Duffys are popular. Some of their names that come to mind:

Ohm Run
Watts Up
Duff Buster
Shock it to Me
Ohmnipotent
Unplugged

JFTeig February 7th 04 06:42 AM

Clever boat names

On the great lakes there was a racer with a sailboat named FUJIMO but I aint
saying why it was named that way :-)

Rumor has it that his former wife was named Jane...........

JFTeig February 7th 04 06:42 AM

Clever boat names

Keith February 7th 04 12:39 PM

Clever boat names

How about

C:/Escape

--

Keith
__
"Jim Hollenback" wrote in message
Keith ) wrote:
: ** Clever Boat Names **

a name only a geek could love ... /dev/boat

--
Jim Hollenback

my opinion.

Shiver Me Timbers February 7th 04 06:07 PM

Clever boat names

Has anyone seen pix of the boat and tender named.....

Knot Paid For Paid For