BoatBanter.com

-   -   Clever boat names (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8967-clever-boat-names.html)

Jim Hollenback February 6th 04 06:10 PM

Clever boat names

Keith ) wrote:
: ** Clever Boat Names **

a name only a geek could love ... /dev/boat

--
Jim Hollenback

my opinion.

engsol February 6th 04 09:45 PM

Clever boat names

On 6 Feb 2004 11:10:21 -0700, (Jim Hollenback) wrote:

Keith ) wrote:
: ** Clever Boat Names **

a name only a geek could love ... /dev/boat

Or Sea Plus Plus, named by a retired programmer. Wonder if the dingy is named
C Sharp, or some such.
Norm

Daniel E. Best February 6th 04 10:00 PM

Clever boat names

I always wanter to name a boat "Loose Pointer"

- Dan

Keith ) wrote:
: ** Clever Boat Names **

a name only a geek could love ... /dev/boat

Or Sea Plus Plus, named by a retired programmer. Wonder if the dingy is named
C Sharp, or some such.
Norm

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979

Skip Gundlach February 6th 04 10:19 PM

Clever boat names

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT, said:

I forgot to mention the name of my dinghy

Still shopping for mine, but my vessel is Good Fortune, and I figure I'll
call the dinghy "Small Fortune."

I never did name it, other than in conversation, but I had a runabout which
was forever in some sort of mechanical distress. Despite repeated
experiences at our church's annual boat blessings (one year I only could
bring the seats!), it spent more time not being used than otherwise.

I called her Miss Fortune...

L8R

Skip

--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are

Larry W4CSC February 6th 04 11:34 PM

Clever boat names

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT, wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:55:42 GMT,
(Larry W4CSC) wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:22:02 GMT,
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:36:18 -0600, "Keith"
wrote:

My own little flat bottom fishing boat: Row vs. Wade

BB

I love it!....(c;

I forgot to mention the name of my dinghy, which you may enjoy:

Plan "B"

BB

I was sorta leaning towards "Row vs Wade" for my 9.4'
Watertender....(c;

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....

Larry W4CSC February 6th 04 11:34 PM

Clever boat names

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT, wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:55:42 GMT,

Maynard G. Krebbs February 7th 04 01:00 AM

Clever boat names

On 5 Feb 2004 17:04:59 -0800, (Mark Reichow)
wrote:

My 10' Caribe inflatable... Tender Behind

When I get her I'm going to name my boat "Phoebe", if she likes it.
Mark E. Williams