Default Brand new Beneteau 57 stolen from Charleston FOUND!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:30:45 GMT, L. M. Rappaport
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:08:28 -0500, wrote (with
possible editing):

Thanks to all who pointed our that I should stick to Opera and get the
hell out of IE. I use separate news readers and mail programs, so it's
not like I'd miss the squirrelly thing.

I used to run Netscape, but it got buggy as hell after version 5.

R.

We've got most of them here as we (my company develops software) do
web development. I have almost all of the Windows variety on this
machine. The one I use for most browsing is Firebird 0.7. That's the
latest Mozilla (Netscape) available free at
http://www.mozilla.org/firebird/. It's fast, standards-compliant,
easy to use and takes lots of available plugin's and extensions. To
turn off Javascript is simply Tools-Options-Web Features and click
off "Enable Javascript".

Thanks. I just installed Opera (I had in on a workstation in the late
'90s...dunno why I didn't stick with it), but good ol' Mozilla's still
an option. My favourite part of Netscape was the way it handled link
archiving, an aspect I dislike (among others) in IE....pronounced
"Aieeee!".

R.
Leanne

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:02:26 -0500, "Leanne"

wrote:

I have always docked at the Ashley Marina, as at the time the
City Marina had been closed due to hurricane damage. Since

that
time I have been into the City Marina one time and never

again.

Leanne
s/v Fundy

Hmm....Ashley Marina. Must be party animal. E-dock is the

center of
the parties....(c;

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....

Leanne

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
Hmm....Ashley Marina. Must be party animal. E-dock is the

center of
the parties....(c;

Larry,
I may make it to E dock one of these days when the weather gets a
little more agreeable.
with my cooler filled with Chateau le Cardboard. CHS is a nice
overnight sail from here.
We usually hit the sea buoy a little after daylight.

Leanne
s/v Fundy