Default Brand new Beneteau 57 stolen from Charleston FOUND!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:30:45 GMT, L. M. Rappaport
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:08:28 -0500, wrote (with
possible editing):

Thanks to all who pointed our that I should stick to Opera and get the
hell out of IE. I use separate news readers and mail programs, so it's
not like I'd miss the squirrelly thing.

I used to run Netscape, but it got buggy as hell after version 5.

R.

We've got most of them here as we (my company develops software) do
web development. I have almost all of the Windows variety on this
machine. The one I use for most browsing is Firebird 0.7. That's the
latest Mozilla (Netscape) available free at
http://www.mozilla.org/firebird/. It's fast, standards-compliant,
easy to use and takes lots of available plugin's and extensions. To
turn off Javascript is simply Tools-Options-Web Features and click
off "Enable Javascript".

Thanks. I just installed Opera (I had in on a workstation in the late
'90s...dunno why I didn't stick with it), but good ol' Mozilla's still
an option. My favourite part of Netscape was the way it handled link
archiving, an aspect I dislike (among others) in IE....pronounced
"Aieeee!".

R.